Get tickets Salons now
Log on to the Fall Harvest Festival website pronto to get the Salon tickets.
Click here or on the banner at the top of this page.
Join the Party!
Click on the image to see how much fun we had at the 2017 Fall Harvest Festival at St. Paul's. Read more about the event and how much money was raised for the Village.
We want your old clunker!
In my former nonprofit role at St. Vincent de Paul, a vehicle donation program was launched at the local and national level. It quickly became an excellent way for the community to donate to the organization and help us improve the lives of others.
So, when our new Treasurer, Bill Armistead, approached me about the idea of a car donation program for our Village, I immediately said, “let’s go for it” and Bill went to work. Read more.
Have fun with the Village
We have more than 230 events a year, ranging from exercise classes and educational programs to happy hours. Click on the picture at right to see your friends enjoying Village events. Put yourself in the picture by signing up for one of our upcoming events below.
Click to register
How to register for programs
Village programs and events will generally be announced only in the weekly Director's Notes, published by email on Mondays.
- To register, first make sure you are logged into your account on the Village website. From the listing at the end of each program invite, click on the link Click here to be directed to the Event Calendar for registration.
- Next, from the Event Calendar, click on the program you'd like to attend. You'll be transferred to the Registration Page. Then simply click the "REGISTER NOW" button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, click "COMPLETE REGISTRATION" (located at the top and bottom of the registration page).
- You will receive an event confirmation email. If you do not get this email, you are not registered. Please call the Village office at (202) 333-1327, and someone will be happy to help.
- For some programs, you will use a personal email to register. Just email the person listed and let them know you plan to attend.
All programs take place in St. Paul's Church, 2430 K Street NW, unless otherwise indicated.
Every week, we send out Director's Notes, a single email chock full of Village news and events. To participate, you really need to get this email as it's the only way most events are announced.
To sign up click here.
To see the past five newsletters,
Meet our Executive Director
We are pleased to announce that Leigh Sempeles joined the Village as our Executive Director in April of 2017. Leigh has more than 20 years of corporate experience in the legal online information industry and previously served as Executive Director of St. Vincent de Paul in Dayton, Ohio.
Village office hours
The Village has open office hours:
Mondays and Wednesdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
The office is located at:
2430 K Street NW
We're here to help. Drop by or make an appointment.
:: Foggy Bottom West End Village: 2430 K Street, NW : Washington, DC 20037 : 202-333-1327 ::